The Centre for Systems Genomics, University of Melbourne, welcomes applications to become an Associate Member (AM). AMs can be researchers at the University of Melbourne or other Parkville research institutes, or any others who have research interests relevant to Systems Genomics and can benefit from and contribute to the Centre as indicated below.
Benefits of AM status can include:
- Help with UoM Honorary or Visiting Researcher status where appropriate
- Card access to the Centre space
- Hotdesk space for group leaders (shared office)
- Hotdesk space for students & postdocs (open offices)
- Use of meeting room or other bookable rooms
- Infrastructure access (computing allocation, at-cost lab use).
- Opportunity to contribute to the planning of, and to participate in, Centre activities (such as workshops and seminars)
In return, AMs are expected to:
- Contribute to Centre activities
- Develop collaborations with Core research group members
- If the Centre’s resources are used, Centre affiliation should be included in publications
- Provide photo and brief bio for website
- Contribute to Centre annual reporting as requested
Interested in becoming an Associate Member? Contact a core research group leader for more information.